Monday, March 24, 2008

Turnabout is Fair Play

Ok, so I took a shot at tOSU. Sue me.

But in the name of fairness, I'll admit that the Dawgs have avoided the Big 10 like the plague. 8 games against a conference with the history of the Big 10 isn't something to be proud of. A 7-2 all-time record on the other hand, is. (ok, that makes 9 but I threw in the pre big 10 loss to Penn st.).

How do the Dawgs fare all time vs. the rest of the BCS conferences? Note: It would take a MIT grad a couple of weeks to break down the conference merry-go-round of the Big East and ACC and who was in which conference when etc etc.......so I'm goin with where they are now.

ACC........................152-91-18
Big 12.....................14-7-0
Big East.................2-5-1
PAC 10..................8-4-1

####.......we're getting hammered by the Big East. We needa change that.

No comments: