Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pre Spring Fling

Whether it's a flu bug or just a virus that's sweeping my household, I'm relegated to watching today's game on the tube. I got the tickets online, 16 whole dollars, and I'm glad it's going to charity.

The G-Day roster is out, and from the looks of it, the Red Team looks to have a distinct advantage. The Black's offensive threats are Joe Cox, Dontavious Jackson, Bruce Figgins, Israel Troupe, and Demiko Goodman. They'll be facing a pretty good #2 defense with the only weak link over at one corner position. The O line has 2 guys that have actually taken a snap.THROW IT UP JOE......if you have the time.

The field is going to be sloppy, no question. As of right now (11:45 a.m.) it looks like there's a chance the rain might stop by gametime.....with a little luck. The game has been shortened to 8 minute quarters due to the number of injured players.

Stafford's coming out early, so I'm a little anxious to see how Logan Gray does running the 1st team offense.

I just hope it's not a total slogfest.

No comments: